The world over, organisations rely on one, basic factor: their Human Capital. The initiative and innovation of any organisation’s employees is more often than not, a major determinant of its success. All leading organisations cite strong individual capabilities of their employees as well as strong team work as competitive advantages.
In today’s rapidly changing business environment, organisations not only face a shortage of appropriately skilled professionals but they also face challenges to retain their top performers.
The value of fully engaged employees with a well-functioning team cannot be overestimated. To achieve this, it is essential that training and development initiatives continue on a regular basis and focus on all levels of your organisation.
Our training services are aimed at providing a tailored approach to your organisation’s requirements that will help you implement your strategy and reach your goals and objectives.
Our strategic approach and experience as professionals is a major reason for our successful training interventions.
Our training and development initiatives are directly linked to your organisation’s success. We look at the Big picture to ensure that we are implementing the right strategies to ensure your organisation reaches its full potential and delivers the desired outcomes.
Some of our programmes include:
Understand the requirements of a management role
Assisting new managers to learn skills to be successful managers, including delegation, motivation and planning techniques (practicing management skills)
Setting and monitoring objectives (performance management)
Enabling employees to gain a better understanding of their own strengths and limitations
Understanding motivation theories and practices
Setting and using effective communication channels
Team management and delegation
Empowering team members to achieve their potential
- Gain an in-depth understanding of Accounting Principles and concepts
- Understand and be able to interpret and analyse Financial Statements including Balance Sheets, Profit and Loss Statements and the Statement of Cash Flows
- Become acquainted with Financial Jargon
- Gain an insight into financial tools and techniques used in financial analysis
- Understand the various types of budgets
- Learn to use financial information for decision making
- Understand the concept of time value of money
To be successful, all organisations need to develop a coherent and well thought out Strategic Plan. The planning process requires a good understanding of the various components that go into a Strategic Plan and its execution. Once developed, the challenge is to successfully implement the plan.
The workshop is aimed at helping the participants understand the planning process and takes them through the entire journey of how it should be developed for their organization, ready for implementation.
- Learn the art of Strategic Thinking
- Understand the Strategic Planning process
- Learn techniques and tools to facilitate strategy formulation and Planning
- How to develop the Plan for your organization
- Understand the challenges of implementing strategic plans
- Appreciate the process of aligning strategy with measurable business outcomes