To continue to grow and maintain an organization’s position as the leading firm in the industry, it is essential for an organization to build teams of highly competent and effective managers and leaders.
Organizations need a team that has the skills, expertise and the motivation to continue to take the firm forward and build on its success.
In short, we need to build High Performance Teams across the width and breadth of the Organisation.
This “hands on” and action packed training programme has been developed to help you gain the skills, tools and motivation to be an exceptional member of the team as well as to be able to lead the team.
In this programme the participants will:
- Learn the attributes of high performing/successful teams
- Learn the critical success factors for building a great team
- Improve their communication skills and provide effective feedback
- Learn the skills and techniques towards motivating their teams
- Understand the different approaches to motivating their team
- Learn to deal with conflict
- Learn the collaborative approach for Problem Solving and Decision Making
MODULE 1: DEVELOPING YOURSELF AND YOUR TEAM
- Leadership Challenges for Leaders/Managers
- What makes a good Leader?
- Challenges of Business Leadership in Dubai
- Business Strategy and the team
- Building a High Performance Organization
- Decision Making Process for Managers
MODULE 2: COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- Communication Skills and their importance
- Impact of Personality Styles on Communication
- Managing Communication Challenges
- Coaching and Mentoring for Improved Results
- Developing your coaching style and approach
- Dealing with conflict
- Identifying reasons for conflict
- The positive aspects of conflict
- Conflict Management Process
MODULE 3: MOTIVATING YOUR TEAM
- Motivating your team – How to go about it?
- Concepts of team work
- Developing high performance teams
- Characteristics of excellent teams
- Communication strategies to enhance team work
- Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs
- The challenges with staff
- Training and Motivating
- Managing the performance of your team
- Managers Role in motivating others
- Balance of Reward vs. Punishment
- Dealing with Poor Performers
- Appraising yourself for advancement
- Performance Appraisal Process
[Best_Wordpress_Gallery id=”3″ gal_title=”Amer Q”]